How can we pray for you?
Our ministry at Wildwood is fueled by prayer. We need God to equip and empower us to care deeply and serve freely.
Several groups at Wildwood are dedicated to praying for our church family and community, and we also send prayer requests and updates through an email list.
If you would like to request prayer for any reason, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Congregational Care team is also available to pray with you after every worship service on Sunday mornings.
The Congregational Care Team is comprised of people in our Wildwood Church family concerned for the physical, emotional, and spiritual welfare of attendees and members. These caregivers gather monthly to assess the level of ministry to those deemed vulnerable and/or in need of interaction and assistance. The team consists of people with experience, training or interest in these areas of ministry (some may not be active at Wildwood at this time):
- Visiting elderly & shut-ins
- Chronic sickness, hospitalization
- Marriage Mentoring
- Initial crisis intervention
- Deacons (including Mercy Team)
- Prayer Ministry
- Pastoral Care Team
- Bereavement Team
- Bereavement Follow-up Team
- DivorceCare (DC4K)
- Abortion Recovery
- Our Father’s Storehouse (OFS)
- Wellness Group
- REST Group
- Safe Haven (for those in abusive home environments)
- LHGH (Life Hurts God Heals)
- Financial Peace University