How can we PRAY for you?
Our ministry at Wildwood is fueled by prayer. We need God to equip and empower us to care deeply for one another.
A Prayer Network of over 100 people are dedicated to praying daily for our church family. If you would like to request prayer, simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive a call from the someone on the Care Team to discuss the prayer options available:
- Care List: Printed weekly and distributed on Sundays to our congregation – requests for immediate family only
- Prayer Network: An email list of over 100 prayer partners at Wildwood – all requests
- Congregational Care Team: – a dedicated team of 20+ caregivers (read more below) – all requests
- Monday Morning Prayer Group: – Prayer from several faithful members – all requests
Our prayer team is also available in the front of the sanctuary after every worship service to pray with and for you.
How can we CARE for you?
As believers in Jesus, we belong to one another. The Congregational Care team is comprised of people who care deeply for the physical, emotional, and spiritual welfare of our church family.
Whether you need prayer, home maintenance assistance, meals, or simply a listening ear, desire is to love you well. If our team does not have the experience, we will find someone who can help.
The team meets monthly to share ideas on how to better care for our church family. We have experience, training or passions in (but not limited to) these ministry areas:
- Visiting elderly & shut-ins
- Hospital visitation
- Marriage Mentoring
- Deacons (including Mercy Team)
- Prayer Ministry
- Pastoral Care Team
- DivorceCare (DC4K)
- Abortion Recovery
- Our Father’s Storehouse (OFS)
- Wellness Group
- REST Group (Restoring Emotional Strength Together)
- Safe Haven (for those in abusive home environments)
- LHGH (Life Hurts God Heals)
- Financial Peace University
Would you like to join the team?
If your heart has been moved by the love you have received from your church family and you want to join the team to care deeply for others, contact Pastor Bob Evans at email@example.com.