We want the women of Wildwood to know Him and to be known! Our desire is for each woman to find a place to connect in community with other women. Women’s groups and classes meet throughout the week, as well as special events for women during the year. Please check back here frequently as we are working to expand our women’s ministry.
Take a look below for some opportunities to connect with other women and to grow in the word.
Women’s Leadership Team
There is a place for every woman at Wildwood. If you are interested in serving in women’s ministry, please contact one of the leadership team representatives to discuss serving!
- Pastor: Eric Ryan (email@example.com)
- Staff Liaison: Katie Hallas (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vision & Direction: Kailee Grulich (email@example.com) & Dusty Bennett (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bible Studies: Christina Kingsley (email@example.com) & Judith McNeely (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Shepherding: Stacey Holmes (email@example.com) & Sally Burke (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Welcome: Jules Ryan (email@example.com) & Cynthia Burton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Events: Chelsea Knight (email@example.com) & Meagan Dobert (firstname.lastname@example.org)
God of Covenant
Join us for our study “God of Covenant“ by Jen Wilkin as we focus on Genesis chapters 12-50. This women’s study meets Tuesday mornings from 9:15 am-11:15 am in the Wildwood Fellowship Hall. The study will run from January 15th to April 9th. Women of all ages are welcome! Childcare is available by RSVP (include child information below). Registration for childcare and the class are required.
The Parenting Journey
Join us for a four-week study on parenting young children. This study will also be a time of fellowship and community and is designed for mothers of children in elementary school and younger. It will be led by Debbie Evans, an educator using her training and passion to encourage and mentor women coming behind her. She loves helping women understand the character of God and ask the question: “What difference does it make?” She is a wife, mother of three, and grandmother of five.
The study will meet Tuesday mornings from 9:15 am – 11:15 am in classroom 3 at Wildwood Church, and it will run from April 23rd through May 14th. Childcare is available by RSVP. Registration for childcare and the class are required.
Join us on the second Tuesday of each month from 9:45 am-11:30 am in the Wildwood Church Bridal Room for a study through the parables of Jesus. Esther Circle will resume September 11, 2018 and continue through May 14, 2019.
Precepts Bible Studies (Tuesday and Wednesday)
Join us as we explore Ezra and Haggai during our Fall 2018 Precepts classes.
These are in-depth Bible studies led by Sally Buerke, and the classes meet Tuesday evenings and Wednesday mornings.
- Tuesdays, 7-9pm at Sally’s home (began January 15, 2019)
- Wednesdays, 9:30-11:30am at Wildwood Church, Room 3 (began January 16, 2019).
Email Sally at email@example.com or text her at (850) 445-7472 to sign up, as space is limited!
Books are $12 and will be available at the first group. Please note childcare is not provided.