Please read before participating in our programs and activities...
We are excited to be meeting back in person during this Phase 2, but we always want to continue to do that with our students and staff safety and health in mind. Please read through the following guidelines:
- Per Leon County Ordinance, all WSM participants must wear a mask inside our facilities.
- We are encouraging WSM participants to practice social distancing at all our programs/activities.
- We will screen temperatures of WSM participants as needed upon entry.
- We will encourage regular hand washing/sanitizing during our programs/activities.
- We have changed our food handling/serving practices to comply with CDC recommendations.
- If any WSM participant has had any of the following symptoms in the last 21 days: sore throat, cough, chills, body aches for unknown reasons, shortness of breath for unknown reasons, loss of smell, loss of taste, fever at or greater than 100 degrees Fahrenheit, please stay home!