Whether with your family or even as a small group, take the time this holiday season to think about others and find ways to serve the Gospel in word and in deed! Here are some ideas...
• Donate items or pack a shoebox for kids in need around the world
through Operation Christmas Child (due November 13).
• Serve together at Our Father’s Storehouse Thanksgiving Outreach
(Tuesday, November 22).
• Join a Disaster Relief Team to serve our friends and neighbors in
• Collect items (toiletries, coats, socks, underwear, etc.) for one of our
local homeless shelters (Grace Mission, Hope Community, the Shelter,
• Serve a meal to our friends at one of our ministry partners (Making
Miracles Group Home, Chelsea House, Hope House, Hope Community).
• Host a neighborhood Christmas Block Party to meet your neighbors and
interact with them.
• Go Christmas caroling in your neighborhood or at one of our assisted
living or retirement communities.
• Bake and decorate Christmas cookies and share them with your
neighbors or some of our homebound members.
• Sponsor and support a child globally through Hope Street, World Vision,
or Compassion International.
• Invite a co-worker, friend, or neighbor to our Christmas Eve Services
at 3pm, 5pm or 7pm.