Men, get ready for the first of its kind Men’s Super Weekend at the Northside Community Center, taking place February 1st and 2nd.
This will be an event for men of all ages with great food, competitions, and age-relevant groups and topics led by Pastors David McNeely, Eric Ryan and Bob Evans.
The cost is only $25.
Check out more of the details below!
Click the link below to register.
Our food team will provide three meals for the weekend (menu subject to change):
- Friday (6pm): Pork loin, vegetables, roasted potatoes, dessert
- Saturday (8am): Traditional country breakfast
- Saturday (12:30pm): Burgers, brats, fries.
- Friday Night: Eric Ryan, David McNeely and Bob Evans will organize men into their respective age groups (18-39, 40-59, 60+) to lead a discussion on “What Am I Learning at This Stage of My Life?”.
- Saturday Morning features and open-ended Q&A called “Ask Anything”, in which attendees can text in questions to Eric, David and Bob on any subject.
- Basketball, flag football, as well as cornhole tournaments and other lawn type activities.
- Inside games
- Good old conversation.
- A showing of the movie The Heart of Man during will be presented in one of the rooms as a preview of an upcoming men’s study.
- We are also having a big bonfire on Friday night after the evening session.
Have any other questions? Contact email@example.com or (850) 894-1400 and let us know.