7/4 Men launches a new series on Tuesday nights, “HOW? Seven Questions Men Need to Answer”, beginning next Tues, Jan 30th, 7-9pm.
“HOW?” will explore seven significant areas of Christian men’s lives in which they are called to live differently than the world. We will hear from men of Wildwood who are in unique positions to share their wisdom on these seven areas.
- How do I live an abundant Christian life?
- How do I love God and not my stuff?
- How do I make my spouse my best friend?
- How do I keep God first and not my own success?
- How do I become a spiritual presence in my home?
- How do I cope with the pain of change in my life?
- How do I live out my faith well in my workplace?
7/4 Men is a seven-week series for men of all ages featuring large group teaching and small group discussion.
Come early at 6:15pm for a shared meal.
January 30 – Southwest chicken, Black Beans and Rice, Salad, Dessert
February 6 – Spaghetti casserole with meat sauce, Garlic bread, Salad, Dessert
February 13 – Taco Bar, Dessert
February 20 – Pizza, Salad, Dessert
February 27 – Chicken, Sausage, Vegetable Pasta, Salad, Dessert
March 6 – Pizza, Salad, Dessert
March 13 – Cuban or pulled pork, salad, dessert