These are confusing times for many Christians. Traditional biblical values are not only rejected; it seems as if they’re attacked on every front. It’s all happened at warp speed, leaving many of us spiritually and culturally disoriented or even fearful, frustrated, and angry. How can we spiritually survive in an increasingly spiritually hostile environment? And is there any hope for the next generation?
7-4 Men is a seven-week series on Tuesday nights designed to gather men together for community, encouragement, and growth. We encourage men from other churches and the community at large to join us.
Our fall 7-4 Men series starts Tuesday, Sep 13th and runs through Tuesday, Oct 25th. Each evening begins with a $5 dinner from 5:45 – 6:45 PM (see menu below), followed by a video and group discussion 6:45pm-8:45pm.
This fall we will be exploring the video series “Thriving in Babylon” by Larry Osborne. In this series we will take a look at the life of Daniel and how he dealt with difficulties in a godless culture.
Weekly Dinner Menu:
- Sept 13: Pulled Pork Sandwiches. Beans, Fries, Salad, Dessert.
- Sept 20: Southwest Chicken, Black Beans, Rice, Salad, Dessert
- Sept 27: Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, Garlic Bread, Salad, Dessert
- Oct 4: Chicken-Sausage-Vegetable-Pasta, Salad, Dessert
- Oct 11: Chili, Rice, Salad, Dessert
- Oct 18: Wings, French Fries, Salad, Dessert
- Oct 25: Taco bar, Dessert
Have questions? Contact us here.