*UPDATE* During the Congregational Meeting, 234 votes were cast. All four motions passed with a strong majority.
The leadership of Wildwood Church has called a special Congregational Meeting for this coming Sunday, Dec 7, to ask our church members to approve several important items.
The Congregational Meeting is of special importance, since the Session has asked our members to approve a (1) a mortgage to finish the new property project, (2) an amendment to the church’s Articles of Incorporation, (3) new Bylaws, and (4) the Pastor Search Team.
The documents linked below provide more information regarding the items on which we will be voting.
If are not able to attend the Congregational Meeting yourself, you may give your vote to a proxy by completing this form.
- Search Team Nominees – Introducing the team members recommended by the Session
- Explanation for Bylaws – Summarizing our need to create Bylaws
- Bylaws Update (Revised Nov 30) – Proposed Bylaws, based on template provided by the PCA
- Relational Covenants – Referred to in preface to the Bylaws)
- Proposed Mortgage – For Stages I, II, and III of our New Property Project
- Articles of Incorporation (Revised Nov 30) – Includes original Articles plus proposed amendment
Remember, if you are unable to attend the meeting, you may give your vote to a proxy by submitting a Proxy Form.