A Women’s Pregnancy Center is a non-profit organization that provides free and confidential services to women and men facing possible unplanned pregnancy.
- Volunteer counselors
- Office volunteers
- Professional services: Examples – electrician, plumber, painter, etc.
- Walk for Life Volunteers: Set up, registration, Horton’s Helpers, etc.
- Walk for Life Walkers
- Belly Boutique volunteers: Material assistance program
- Abortion Healing ministry leaders: Lead a 13-week Bible study with a small group of post abortive women (does not need to be post abortive).
- Prayer warriors
- Baby showers to supply the Belly Boutique
Next Big Event
The 2017 Walk for Life is coming up Saturday, March 4th at the Tallahassee Automobile Museum. This is the second largest fundraiser of the year for AWPC, and is vital to the financial health of the ministry. Become a sponsored walker, bring your family, and challenge a friend to raise funds and walk with you!
Visit joinwalkforlife.com to get started.