Hope House is our Partner of the Month for March.
Hope House (HH), located 2230 W. Tennessee Street, has a mission to bring men to a knowledge and saving faith in Jesus Christ, assist them in finding work, and help them begin their recovery back to a normal role in society.
Opportunities to Serve
– Men to lead Bible studies in-house on Tues or Thurs at around 6pm to give extra time for men coming after work.
– Mentors to the men at HH.
– Prepare dinners for men (Whole Foods provides us with enough ingredients to be cooked away from HH or at HH).
– Board members (men and women) to serve the men and community. Meetings scheduled monthly with about half occurring via telephone conference for about an hour.
– Weekend house sitters to stay at HH or rotate shifts to give Director chance to visit home.
– Prayer for men being served by HH; current Board of Directors and Director for God’s direction.
– Live-in House manager position has been vacant for two years. We are working on financing to hire a house manager at a rate of about $300-$500/month. He would have no cost to live at HH. A student at TCC, FSU or FAMU should qualify for free tuition, books and eat at no cost from HH.
– Four trees need to be taken down before hurricane season.
– Continued financial support.
Contact Michael Hines at firstname.lastname@example.org or Office: (850)504-0161 or Cell: (850)879-6124.